Thursday, January 11, 2018

The Beauty of You: A Love Note from Your Body

by Brittiney George

You are a beautiful imperfection.
I know that makes you uncomfortable, because you want to be perfect.
Ahh...my child.  I do not work in perfection...humans do. 

Perfection assumes completion.  But how can you be complete when the world around you, and in you, is full of so many glorious options for miraculous change?

I work in magical mysteries, in awe inspiring moments of truth and clarity.
I commend you for wanting to better yourself.  But I ask you to not try to perfect yourself. That implies you are flawed. You are not flawed.

You are a colorful mosaic reflecting the experiences of your life.
Instead of berating yourself for all that you do not know;
Breathe. Listen. Explore with me.

You are more than a number on a scale, a title in a job, the pain or fear that you feel.

You are a gift.

If you don’t believe me, journey with me.
Let me show you how amazing and resilient you truly are.

No comments:

Post a Comment